Monday, January 16, 2012

I Just Want A Lunch Box

Co-worker:  Did you go shopping before work?
Me:  Uh, nope, that's my lunch.

So I am in the market for a lunch box.  I have a problem calling it a lunch box as I am over the age of 12 but that's exactly what I need.  It has become a part-time job trying to find something more elegant than my usual Wal-Mart plastic bag to transport my lunch.  I went to a couple of local stores but had no luck.  I then began searching on-line...every evening...without success.  I tried searching for "lunch boxes" and came up with a wide selection of Hello Kitty, Miley Cyrus and other Disney themed boxes that I'm sure rock girl power in the school cafeteria these days.  I then tried searching lunch coolers, lunch totes and other adult sounding names but quickly found that I was limited to construction worker ice chests, Amish-looking quilted sacks and other equally unsuitable choices.  All I want is a simple yet stylish bag, preferably black, to transport food...and also a divided tupperware container to fit neatly inside.  It is painfully hard to find so if you have any suggestions, please forward to me so that I can retire my handy dandy Wal-Mart bag.

Hello Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment